Best Way To Prepare For BITSAT In 2022
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, holds an entrance test for undergraduate engineering degrees (BE) at its three campuses in Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad. This year’s BITSAT exam may be held in the fourth week of June. After BITSAT Registration and slot booking, candidates can download their admission cards. Candidates who pass the 10+2 level examination in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum aggregate of 75 percent marks (60 percent marks separately for each of the PCM topics) are eligible to participate in the BITSAT 2022 examination. Participants must be 12th graders who will be sitting for the 12th-grade exams in 2022 or who will have completed the 12th grade in 2021.
The process of BITSAT Registration is as given below:
- Visit the BITS webpage- com.
- To register as a new user, click the New User Registration link and complete the registration form.
- The registration form will request information such as your name, your parents’ names, your date of birth, your mobile phone number, and your email address.
- Now, log in with the user id and password you received through email or phone number and click “login.”
- Complete the application form by providing all required information.
- The candidate’s information should be accurate and genuine; any fraudulent information may result in the application being rejected.
- After submitting your application, click “SAVE & NEXT”.
- Now, upload any necessary documents, including a passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Now, examine the application form’s details and proceed to the fee submission.
- Choose the payment gateways and enter the necessary information.
- Once the payment status indicates that the transaction was successful, print off the application fee receipt for future reference.
- Now enter the security code and click “preview” to print the application form. Then click “submit” to complete the process.
Candidates must complete the application form completely and accurately; however, the authority will provide an application form correction facility.
The BITSAT 2022 Application Form correction facility will be available online beginning in the second week of July 2022. Candidates’ application forms must be valid and correspond to their tenth-grade certificates. They must submit their application form no later than the first week of July 2022, since late submissions will not be allowed and are also urged to retain a copy of their completed application form and payment receipt for future reference.
BITSAT Exam Pattern
The BITSAT covers a significant portion of the CBSE’s NCERT books, hence it is critical to have a thorough understanding of the subjects covered in these publications. The paper includes questions on the following subjects: Chemistry (40 questions), Physics (40 questions) (40 questions) Proficiency in English (15 questions), Logical Reasoning (10 questions) Mathematics/Biology (45 questions). You will be provided with 150 multiple-choice questions. Every correct response earns you three points. Every incorrect response receives a minus one point. There are 12 Bonus Questions also which are accessible only after
BITSAT Online Mock Test Series
If you are thorough in your study for these exams, you will almost certainly do well on the BITSAT exam. We are offering you the finest BITSAT online test series so that you can better prepare for the examination.
- Master BITSAT Series 2022 (30 Tests)– The most popular BITSAT exam series, consisting of 30 tests, 10 of which have 12 bonus questions to mirror the actual BITSAT. Each test allows you three attempts. BITSians provide professional counseling during the selection process for BITS.
- Progressor BITSAT Series 2022 (20 Tests)-The BITSAT test series consists of 20 tests, 5 of which contain 12 bonus questions to replicate the actual BITSAT. Each test allows for two attempts. There is no professional counseling provided by BITSians during the BITS choice filling process.
- Beginner BITSAT Series 2022 (10 Tests)-The BITSAT basic test series consists of a total of ten tests. Each exam has a single attempt limit. BITSians did not provide professional guidance during the choice-making process.
Practice these tests in an exam-like setting at home to enhance your exam-taking mindset and scoring abilities. Call us today at 9773720430 or reach out at email@example.com for Best BITSAT Preparation.