Last SAT of 2021,4th December Deadline
Apply online for the last SAT Exam 2021 to be held on 4th December 2021. Complete information about the last SAT exam has been given in our article. So read it carefully till the end. We will tell you how long your SAT exam will be and how you can apply online for it. We have also penned down important information related to the exam. Hope that you won’t delay and apply for the exam as soon as possible.
Who Should Write the SAT Exam?
There are no certain eligibility criteria for the SAT exam so, anyone can appear for it.
Usually,10th or 11th class students take the SAT exam to utilize its scores for the study abroad application of their undergraduate program. Few grad schools grant SAT scholarships for Indian students based on scores and some job applications seek College Board SAT scores. Students seeking undergraduate admissions in top US colleges should immediately register themselves before the deadline ends.
Who Conducts the SAT?
It is conducted by the College Board SAT 7 times annually depending upon the region and is held at least 5 times a year in most countries. The two main areas of SAT are evidence-based reading and writing, math tests with & without a calculator, and an optional writing section. Students need to answer 154 questions in 3 hours. The exam costs 55 $ and an extra 30$ for late registration or change to an existing registration. The score range for SAT is 400-1600 which is a parameter for seeking admission to undergraduate programs. You will be required to choose your testing location during the registration process.
SAT Exam Important Dates 2021
The last SAT test date is 4th December 2021 for which students need to register on or before 5th Nov 2021. The subsequent SAT results will be announced on 17th December 2021.
Online SAT Registration
Your syllabus for the exam will remain the same and no changes will be made to it. The complete information about the procedure to apply for registration is given below.
- Create a profile on the College Board website.
- Fill in the application form by providing Personal Information, High School Information, and Contact Information like mobile number, email
- Then create a Student Profile. If you want to learn about schools or want email notification, then you can fill this section. Otherwise, it is not important.
- You can just leave a blank for College Board Programs, GPA/Rank, Course Work, Activities & College Plans as these won’t increase chances of getting into top Your SAT score is all that would matter.
- Select the Test and Test Search by zip code to find available test centers near you.
- Upload a clear passport size photograph.
- Use a credit card or PayPal for payment
- Don’t forget to print the admission ticket for future reference.
Registration By Mail
For offline registration, candidates should get SAT Student Registration Booklet from College Board. Candidates must fill the application form along with the demand draft and mail using a registration envelope to College Board SAT Program, P.O.Box 7502, London, KY40742-7502. The local representative of SAT exams in India is the USIEF. The mailed forms will be delivered to their regional office.
That’s it w.r.t information for regarding the exam; To prepare for SAT, feel free to reach us at this link.